• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Sendero 300 Win Mag

metal308

I have a like new barely used Remington 700 Sendero Stainless Fluted Bolt- Action Rifle, in excellent condition. This gun has less than a boxes of shells shot through it 40rds at best. It has a 26" Stainless Steel Fluted Barrel. This one has the factory HS Precision stock and fluted barrel action is smooth as butter. Comes with the Larue Tactical 20MOA base. asking $1000 OBO P.M if interested.

Attachments

• pix547143485.jpg
    pix547143485.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 297
  • pix566067035.jpg
    pix566067035.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 290
Seems like this has happened a lot here lately. Mostly with scopes though. Hope this ends up working out for ya

i was talking with him about a scope.. havent tried to purchase.. thanks for heads upp

Cant you get the ATF or some other federal agency involved? If as he claims the rifle was lost or stolen in transit I'm sure the feds would like to know about this and I would think there has to be some law about fraudulently selling a firearm? If as he claims he shipped it, it would have to be by way of an FFL, he would have to have documentation proving it.

I bought a muzzleloader and as it turned out FedEx delivered it to the wrong address although their website simply listed it as having been delivered and signed for, but I was home at the time listed as delivered/signed for and I told the seller this and he promptly contacted FedEx and got a bit of a run around, but after he mentioned it was a muzzleloading firearm and getting the authorities involved in the search, FedEx promptly in less than 48 hours located the people that it was mistakenly delivered to, and had it in my possession.

The people who signed for it knew **** well it could not have been for them after all it was a large package over 4' long by 10" wide and 4" deep. Thankfully it was in still perfect condition.
Sorry for your loss. getting ripped off truly sucks.