• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700, Long Range 7mm Rem Mag, New

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushwackr

I have my rem 700 long range 7mm rem mag for sale. Rifle has a Ross 4 port vented brake, shilen trigger set nice and crisp, comes with a picatinny 1 piece base, rifle has a m40 bell and Carlson stock. I will include reloading supplies. I have some weatherby brass ,forester benchrest dies, and some 140 Barnes tsx bullets. Very low round count ,I shot 35 rounds threw it, the rifle is just not for me. This is what I got when remington couldn't give me my 7 stw back. Bipod does not go with the rifle , Its just there for pics.

I have only shot one bullet threw the rifle and I got just a touch under an inch with the 140 tsx and 69.5gr of retumbo. The barrel isnt even broke in so odds are it will get better.

$1300 for the lot, if a person wants the leupold vx3-lr 6.5-20x50 (scope is in perfect condition) scope with it i want $2200 . I can ship but you pay shipping and insurance costs. Im guessing it would be 40-60 shipping, insurance and a new padded case for the gun to ride in to your ffl, or if you are in ND you can pick it up and avoid shipping

I would consider a savage rifle with accu trigger in trade, either a 300 Rum , or a 338Lm. Those would be the only possible trades

Attachments

• rem700.jpg
    rem700.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 13
Weatherby brass? Is this a 7mm Remington Mag or a 7mm Weatherby Mag?

What ever happened to the STW you gave Remington? Did Remington give you this as a replacement or did you buy it and out fit it your self? Who did the work?

Well when I send stw in they destroyed it during testing ,and they could not replace it with another ,so this was as close as I could get out of them and this rifle is not my thing ,I like my 300 win mag better.
Brake and trigger install was done by Northern Rifle Accurizing , grand forks ,nd

As for the brass, it is stamped weatherby 7 Rem Mag , no lie I have 100 pieces for the buyer

Interesting, they ruin your rifle and can't give you what you gave them.... that sucks the big one!

Well Weatherby brass in the past been made by Norma, which is good brass. Are the dies the standard Forester Benchrest dies or are they a bushing type and/or bushing bump die set?

Ya its sucks bad. My whole project was doomed from the beginning.

The dies are non bushing

more pics

Attachments

• gun1.jpg
    gun1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 7
  • gun 2.jpg
    gun 2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 13
  • gun 3.jpg
    gun 3.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 14