Remington 700 EtronX 6mm Creedmoor

I think if they introduced a firearm now that was pretty much the same as that, but instead had primers that just worked as conductors to ignite the charge and were reusable, it would sell well.

Cool build sir.
Invent those reusable primers and you'll be a rich man 😀

Interesting thread as I just saw these primers in stock the other day at a big online retailer (gone now). Given the ability to swap barrels and build a Remage on one of these could be kinda neat.

I think if they introduced a firearm now that was pretty much the same as that, but instead had primers that just worked as conductors to ignite the charge and were reusable, it would sell well.

Cool build sir.
That concept has been around for a while. A few decades ago, I read articles on a "muzzle loader" that used a "glow plug" for ignition of the powder charge. Very similar to an old Cox model plane engine glow plug. Then, there was a character who designed one similar to a "stun gun" discharge that was more reliable and faster than the old glow plug.

The muzzle loader is much easier to create and make work than creating a casing for a repeater.
While doable at a cost, I don't see any of the cartridge mfg making these anytime soon, but one day, maybe the concept will have a break thru.