• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 788 243 for sale

hemiallen

I have a very nice condition, stock condition 243 Carbine I don't shoot and need to sell. I have fired about 100 rds doing load development, and found the gun to be a 5/8" 5 shot group gun for me at 100 yds. Something is wrong with the trigger as the safety doesn't engage, but I haven't looked into what is wrong.

I should have the iron sights for her, and will leave the weaver base, no rings or scope seen in photo's included. Has a few dull spots in a very good, what I believe to be factory finish.

Asking $525 shipped. If you like 788's and want a good shooter, this may fit your needs. I hate to sell it w/o a replacement good shooter, but a past trade thread didn't get any response.

Just in case... I am looking for a rem 700 VSSF sst 223, found a few but need this to sell toward purchase...

Pm me for more information or detailed picts.

4-5-2010253.jpg

4-5-2010252.jpg

4-5-2010255.jpg

Thanks

Allen

Nice clean old gun, shoots very good.

PM me an offer if interested. I need another small caliber gun that I might shoot, this gun just takes up space in my vault.

Thanks

Allen

i hope this doesnt get me in trouble here but if i were selling it i would list it on gunbroker.com . There is a pretty good market for 788s there.

good luck, huuf

California

I have a Canjar set trigger on her right now, safety still doesn't work but the trigger is sweet.

May keep her and see if she shoots any better .....

Thanks

Allen

Recent Posts