• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 788 243 for sale

hemiallen

I have a very nice condition, stock condition 243 Carbine I don't shoot and need to sell. I have fired about 100 rds doing load development, and found the gun to be a 5/8" 5 shot group gun for me at 100 yds. Something is wrong with the trigger as the safety doesn't engage, but I haven't looked into what is wrong.

I should have the iron sights for her, and will leave the weaver base, no rings or scope seen in photo's included. Has a few dull spots in a very good, what I believe to be factory finish.

Asking $525 shipped. If you like 788's and want a good shooter, this may fit your needs. I hate to sell it w/o a replacement good shooter, but a past trade thread didn't get any response.

Just in case... I am looking for a rem 700 VSSF sst 223, found a few but need this to sell toward purchase...

Pm me for more information or detailed picts.

4-5-2010253.jpg

4-5-2010252.jpg

4-5-2010255.jpg

Thanks

Allen

Nice clean old gun, shoots very good.

PM me an offer if interested. I need another small caliber gun that I might shoot, this gun just takes up space in my vault.

Thanks

Allen

i hope this doesnt get me in trouble here but if i were selling it i would list it on gunbroker.com . There is a pretty good market for 788s there.

good luck, huuf

California

I have a Canjar set trigger on her right now, safety still doesn't work but the trigger is sweet.

May keep her and see if she shoots any better .....

Thanks

Allen