• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 XCR LR Tactical .300WM with Leupold M4 16x40mm scope

Treeline Hunter

I am looking to sell my Remington 700 XCR Long Range Tactical .300 Winchester Magnum, Leupold Mark 4 16x40mm M1 scope, Leupold QR rings, picatinny rail, Midway sniper drag bag, and 64 rounds of loaded ammo (190 grain Bergers @ 3033 fps). I also have range cards set up at 7500' elevation out to 1000 yards. This outfit is ready to go for long range target or hunting.

XCR LR Tactical Key Features:
  • New Tactical Bell & Carlson stock in OD Green w/black webbing
  • Full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beavertail fore-end and recessed "thumbhook" behind pistol grip for off-the-bench shooting performance
  • Black TriNyte® Corrosion Control System over 416 stainless steel for uncompromised strength and corrosion/abrasion resistance
  • 26" varmint-contour 416 stainless steel barreled action with dish-style target crown, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
  • 40-X externally adjustable trigger
  • Hinged floorplate magazine, Dual front swivel studs and rear stud
  • Barrel is free-floating with LTR-style fluting
  • 1:10 twist rate
I set this rifle up 4 years ago for extreme long-range shooting and hunting. I have used it for hunting sheep, Coues deer, moose, mule deer and elk. The 190 grain Berger bullet load shoots consistantly under 1 MOA.

I am asking $3,000 for the whole package.

Attachments

• IMG_0826_2.jpg
    IMG_0826_2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 12
That's a pretty nice "Drop in Long Range Rig and Setup"... .

You've done most of the work and all the buyer needs to do is shoot it! gun)

Recent Posts