• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 700 Rings and Bases; Cheap!

fmuguira

Guys, trying to clean up some excess! Bear with me as I m trying to keep simple. Photo of all mounts and photo of description page with prices.

Stuff all in excellent shape. Leupold mostly, a couple sets of Burris Signature rings with inserts. All Matte.

So prices listed are for sets; add in extra for freight at $8. If you buy multiple sets you ll still only pay freight of $8. If someone wants to take everything then send me $215 and I ll box in medium USPS pre-package and get it TYD! ( That would be my preference thus additional discount. ) I ve listed stuff at 50-60% of normal pricing.

Lastly I have a separate photo of like new Talley LW one piece mounts for Vanguard/Howa. I d take $35 for those.

Don t PayPal, so MO or personal check( I ll hold shipping til it clears) is fine. Thanks in advance and preference given to guy who says I ll take it all.

Attachments

• IMG_4115.JPG
    IMG_4115.JPG
    591.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_4116.JPG
    IMG_4116.JPG
    921 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_4117.JPG
    IMG_4117.JPG
    882.9 KB · Views: 119
All Burris Signature rings and accompanying bases SPF to member swmohunter.

Leupold sets are still available as well as Ruger to Weaver bases. Prices as marked plus shipping; or, send me $150 and I ll pay freight and send everything to your door!

Thanks

ttt. Prices reduced.

These are made in America Leupold quality. Let's get them moved!

Marked prices will now include shipping. If someone takes everything will do $140 now and ship to your door.