• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 custom 7mm mag

browning442

Looking to sell or trade:

7mm mag built on remington 700 LA. Action blueprinted, barrel is Bartlein stainless 3b countour, cerakoted sniper gray. Twist 1:8, barrel length 25.4". Trigger original rem trigger (NOT xmark pro) tuned by smith. Sits in a greyboe outlanders stock, dipped in the ATAC camo. Total weight without scope is right at 8.7 lbs. Also comes with hogue full length aluminum block stock, which was bedded by smith. Round count 200 +/-.

Looking to sell for $1250 with rings (scope not included, can give package price upon request)
Looking for partial trades of any kind, want to free up some cash but would be open to partials.

PM me with offers, thanks!

1981.jpg

1982.jpg

1983.jpg

1984.jpg

Last edited:
7/8" group with my first trial loads of the 175 eld-x. Have not had time to play with seating depths, or different powders. I would think 1/2" would not be an issue with some fine tuning. Just have not had enough time to reach the potential yet with this one.