• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Rem 700 7mm Mag

tr175

Custom built 7mm Rem Mag on a stainless 700 action. 26" X-Caliber stainless #4 barrel, Elk Meadow Titanium brake, Timney trigger, two tone Black Ice Coating all bedded in a B&C Alaskan Ti stock. Very light ring marks on the top of the action. Somewhere between 300 and 400 rounds. Shoots Barnes factory LR 139gr ammo at 3341 fps into .5" groups. Two other loads with Barnes 145gr LRX bullets using RL22 and 7828SSC powder. Ask if you need specific pics. Bag of fired brass included. Asking $1450 shipped to your FFL.
IMG_3509.jpgIMG_3513.jpgIMG_3510.jpgIMG_3511.jpgIMG_3512.jpgIMG_3514.jpgIMG_3515.jpgFactory 139.jpgIMR7828SSC.jpgRL22.jpg

I have a Sako A7, Roughtech 7MM Magnum, which is too heavy for field use. A S&W, SS, 41 Magnum with the unfluted cylinder plus dies, new case, fired cases, some different grain bullets and loading information. The 41 Magnum would require some some negotiation. Where are you located? I live near Ronan, Mt. Tom (MTGunner)

I have a Sako A7, Roughtech 7MM Magnum, which is too heavy for field use. A S&W, SS, 41 Magnum with the unfluted cylinder plus dies, new case, fired cases, some different grain bullets and loading information. The 41 Magnum would require some some negotiation. Where are you located? I live near Ronan, Mt. Tom (MTGunner)
You're just up the road from me.

I will be traveling to Spain Oct. to hunt Ibex and Mouflon sheep. My Sako A7 is heavy but shoots 1/2" groups off the bench. The problem is that it is heavy. I would consider a like for like swap. MTG

Recent Posts