Rem 700 chassis that accepts 3.850 mags

338Rocket

Does anyone make a a chassis for a 700 LA that uses the accurate 3.850 mags? Preferably with a folding stock.

Thanks

Does anyone make a a chassis for a 700 LA that uses the accurate 3.850 mags? Preferably with a folding stock.

Thanks

https://xlrindustries.com/collections/magazines; you'll need to but the folding adapter. I have the element for my current project build.

1%20of%203_zps8a8dywre.jpg

3%20of%203_zpsguasjcn6.jpg

Feenix, I'm getting ready to order one. Can you measure the width of the barrel channel? My action and lug are 1.350 and the barrel is 1.300 for a few inches. That combination seems to fit in just about nothing without heavy modifications.

Thanks

Feenix, I'm getting ready to order one. Can you measure the width of the barrel channel? My action and lug are 1.350 and the barrel is 1.300 for a few inches. That combination seems to fit in just about nothing without heavy modifications.

Thanks

Sorry, my gunsmith has it. But if you contact Nick he'll be happy to answer your questions ...

Nick Hunter
XLR Industries
714-B Scarlet Drive
Grand Junction , CO 81505
Phone: 970.241.1807
Hours: 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. MST Mon-Fri
Web: www.xlrindustries.com

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.