• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 bolts and brake

ugsly

Got a few items that need to get cleaned off the bench.

1. PTG bolt .223 bolt face, .711 dia straight handle tig welded on. Sako extractor cut, spiral milled fluting right hand. (DOES NOT include extractor or ejector components) $100 shipped

2. Rem 700 bolt threaded handle, sako extractor (not included) BF dia .471 (was a 6BR) right hand. It has small groves turned on the bolt front and rear from bushings that were epoxied on at one time.
(DOES NOT include extractor or ejector components) $75 shipped

3. Rem 700 bolt threaded handle (stud that is epoxied in) BF is turned out to .611. Lugs have NOT been trued. right hand comes with J-Loc firing pin assembly. (DOES NOT include ejector components)
$50 shipped

4. LEFT HAND Rem 700 Bolt .223 Bolt Face NEW Includes Extractor and Ejector $80 shipped

5. Muzzle brake (I believe its a 4 port muscle brake) 3/4x24TPI. Distance from first port to end of taper is .619 in distance & measures 1" dia at end of taper where it meets the barrel. Bored to .329 for 308 caliber
$70 shipped

PM or shoot me an email @ [email protected]

Casey

Hey guys,

bapayton msged me first last night on 1-3, so hes got first dibs on them. If he dosent want all 3 then Ill go down the list to the next person.

Thanks guys,
Casey

Recent Posts