• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 7mm Mag

coloradov

Remington 700 7mm Rem Mag/Husquema scope complete longrange package.

Includes the rifle a blue printed action, Schillen Trigger, Brux 28" 1-8 twist Sendero Contour Barrel, HS Precision skim bedded stock with aftermarket adjustable cheek, ScoreHigh tactical muzzle brake. The scope is the well known Husquema and includes three turrets tuned to the current load in the rifle. Round count on the barrel is 480.

The brake is side and up ported to keep the dust cloud out of the sight picture. In addition I am including the package the entire ammo set up. That includes the Redding competition dies, 60 loaded rounds of ammo that match the turrets, about 250 pieces of fired brass, about 800 Berger Vld 168 g competition bullets, about half are hunting style the balance strictly target. 1200 Federal Magnum primers, 8 lbs of Retumbo powder. Rifle has been used as the photos should show. It is on the second barrel, got about 1300 less than moa shots through the previous.

This is a package ready to go for the novice or experienced long range hunter. Rifle with these loads is a less than moa performer. It started life as a long range hunter from Gunwerkes. Since changed barrel, trigger, stock and blueprint. The scope is obviously theirs. It shots half minute groups with the load that was settled on. That load is essentially the load from Gunwerkes with only adjustments to OAL for the chambe on the rebarrel. I am loading just off the lands. I getting out of the 7 mag simply because I dont really use this gun that much as I am bowhunting these days and I need to get the wife a set up to use this year. Along with that someone should enjoy the way this rifle shoots!

Pics below

I have over 3400 invested and am asking 2800 for everything listed/pictured. Sorry but I only want to sell as a package and dont want to part it out.

Thanks for looking.

With the 28" barrel it is not a super light weight set up but made and set up to shoot 1000+ yards.

I am not exactly sure and will try and put it on a scale to get a weight by tonight.

Also as I said that I have well over 3400 invested with out the case and the case is included. I also can take a credit card it you pay the 3%. I am not a ffl but have one I use so shipping is no problem.

Thanks for looking and if anyone has any other questions let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Again the gun shoots great but with the wife needs a hunting gun and I could be open to a trade for a .257 wby w brake, 270, 6.5, or similar rifle that is smaller or set up for a woman and is big enough for elk.

That looks like a great set up i wish you had listed that before I just built one similar on a savage action. what velocities were you getting with the retumbo and 168's out of that 28" barrel?

Hi coloradov would like to talk to you on your 7mm if ok with you would like to call you just need a # thanks.

I will look at my notes to get the velocities as I dont know them off the top of my head but the recipe that works with this gun is included.

Sorry if it has taken a bit to reply to all the pm's I will do that here this afternoon I have just been slammed at work. My scale is just a bathroom scale but it came in at just over 11 - 11.5 lbs with 5 rounds on the stock. Not sure how accurate my bathroom scale is.... So I will try and get a better weight when I can figure out a better scale to weigh it on.

Thanks and if anyone has any questions let me know.

Price drop to $2600.

I had a couple of trades I was looking at and they did not work out so I thought I would bump the thread. As I mentioned in private messages I like winchester featherweight model 70's.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions and I will be returning phone calls this afternoon.

Thanks for looking.