• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 5R, Manners, Steiner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remmy700

Have a lightly used Remington 700 5R 300 Win mag. Gun was originally all stainless in the Black and green Web HS stock. Sent bolt to kampfield and had bolt knob installed and had bolt fluted. Then sent barreled action to Vais and had barrel threaded and crown touched up and had brake installed. Then had barreled action cerakoted matte black. Gun has Warne 20 MOA full rail base and Timney trigger set to 1.5lbs. Stock is a Manners T4 with mini chasis in coyote tan. Scope is a Steiner 3-12x50 FFP 34mm Tube with Illuminated G2 Reticle and does have zero stop. There are around 100 rnds fired all 208 Amax with H1000 in RWS brass, and very mild load. Gun is consistent MOA for sure and usually do .5 MOA with this load if I am on point. Also rings are TPS 34mm in S-Low. Will sale for 3400 as package or always looking for trades for custom rifles.
RemmySteiner001_zps50fead7c.jpg

RemmySteiner002_zpsa2add38a.jpg

RemmySteiner004_zps39d9fe3d.jpg

Rem700001_zps0caded38.jpg

Rem700002_zpsd829606b.jpg

Last edited:
Also sorry for such bad pics with steiner mounted but lighting is terrible inside house and its already to dark to take some good ones outside. I can get some good High Def pics tomorrow for interested parties. Stuck one of previous pics with NF mounted which has good light on action to see detail. And no NF is not available already found a new home.

Messages replied to. As far as trades I am open. Looking for a nice hunting rifle or a nice 338. Can add cash or other trades where needed. Pretty open on trades but only do bolt rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.