• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 .284 w/Lilja

kmeise

Rem 700 long action chambered in .284 Win. (SAAMI chamber) with a 10 twist, 25", stainless fluted #5 Lilja in an HS Precision ADL sporter stock (no cheekpiece). Barrel was chambered by Jerry Simison from MN. The action has not had any work done, other than I had Dan at Accu-Tig remove and re-attach the bolt handle by tig welding it in the proper position for correct extraction timing. Weighs 7 3/4# without scope and rings. Shoots 160 Accubonds and 140 Barnes TSX's under 3/4" consistently. Approx. 195 rounds fired to date.

$995 shipped and insured to your FFL in CONUS with USPS money order, Paypal gift or Paypal+3% is also acceptable.

If desired, I can also mount and include a Leupold VX2 3x9 with the long range duplex mounted in Tally lightweight rings/bases. This setup with the LR duplex will handle your hunting needs out to 500 yards. Add $275.

It was built on a BDL action and does have a factory trigger. I do have the bottom metal but sold that stock a couple years ago.