• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Rem 700 SA 260 Rem w/ 20" Lilja barrel

Alan Griffith

For sale:

This used to be a Rem 700 SA in 308; I believe it used to be an SPS Tactical but the grip looks wrong but it does have the twin forward sling swivel studs. It's been re-barreled in 260 rem using a 20" Lilja 1:8 twist barrel. Action is bedded and barrel free floated. Trigger job. Farrell, 10 moa rail and TPS low 30mm rings. As you can see, it's all camo painted. I developed two great loads using the 140 SMK/H414 and the Barnes 130 TSX and H4831. Both sub moa. Didn't shoot it much as I had other projects in the fire. I'd say barrel has less than 300 rds.

$750 shipped to your FFL. Prefer MO or PayPal gift but willing to accept checks to but I will delay shipping until funds are verified. I will post on other sites as well.

I was just offered $650. I'm not saying it was this site. I don't want to embarrass anyone. Here's my cost breakdown.

Dealer price on any Rem 700 is at least $538. The barrel will run $335. The 'smithing (barrel/trigger) ran at least $200 and the rings and base, minimum $86/$119.

That's $1278

I"m not up for trades. My asking price is MORE than fair. MORE THAN FAIR!!! Several folks have stated so on other sites.

I told the person who offered the $650 to me that I wasn't sure if I should be insulted or impressed with their ability to buy low.

Alan