• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Reluctantly Relisting - LAW 280 AI/NF 3-10X42

Antelopequest270

I know I just put the scope on this rifle a month ago and talked about how much I love the rifle, BUT, I have a chance to pick up a NF ATACR 4-16X42 F1 at a steal of a deal. I don't know how long it will be available, so the only way I can purchase that is to move this rifle scope combo. I will go $2100 to your FFL for rifle, rings, scope, RCBS dies, and shipped in a plano hard case.

You can search the forum and see the many posts with my praise on it, but in short it loves Nosler Factory ammo 140 accubonds and also a 3250 FPS 140 load I developed behind R19. The NF is the forceplex reticle. Overall the package is in around 95% condition. I am guessing here, but no more than 100 ish rounds down the tube. The ballistic chart on the stock is not hiding anything and I have taken it off the stock. I also have the threaded muzzle cap to include as well.

I don't want to separate as selling one of the items in the package gets me no closer to being able to purchase the NF. Obviously, I would entertain a trade for a ATACR F1 or Possibly a 3.5-15x50 NXS with zero stop. Feel free to text or email for more pics.

Adam 208-789-6636

few5XNP.jpg

I know I just put the scope on this rifle a month ago and talked about how much I love the rifle, BUT, I have a chance to pick up a NF ATACR 4-16X42 F1 at a steal of a deal. I don't know how long it will be available, so the only way I can purchase that is to move this rifle scope combo. I will go $2100 to your FFL for rifle, rings, scope, RCBS dies, and shipped in a plano hard case.

You can search the forum and see the many posts with my praise on it, but in short it loves Nosler Factory ammo 140 accubonds and also a 3250 FPS 140 load I developed behind R19. The NF is the forceplex reticle. Overall the package is in around 95% condition. I am guessing here, but no more than 100 ish rounds down the tube. The ballistic chart on the stock is not hiding anything and I have taken it off the stock. I also have the threaded muzzle cap to include as well.

I don't want to separate as selling one of the items in the package gets me no closer to being able to purchase the NF. Obviously, I would entertain a trade for a ATACR F1 or Possibly a 3.5-15x50 NXS with zero stop. Feel free to text or email for more pics.

Adam 208-789-6636

few5XNP.jpg

Adam 208-789-6636

few5XNP.jpg
How long is the barrel? Twist? Maker? Stock? Trigger? Any info?

Recent Posts