• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brand New In Box Kimber Montana 84L 280 A.I. - 280 Ackley Improved

BigSky!

I am selling a Brand New In Box Kimber Montana 84L 280 A.I. - 280 Ackley Improved. This rifle is unfired, new, in factory box. It will come with an aluminum trigger guard and Talley 1" lows matte rings. Before anybody asks, It always appears that people have this uncontrollable urge to know why some is selling. I just bought this on here a couple of weeks ago. I had been looking for both this rifle and a Remington 700 Special Edition 280. I found them both within a few days of one another and am going to use the Remington. Anyway, I need $1,200 shipped and insured at my expense. If needed to prove I do have it I will post a picture later. However, it looks like all others as the come from the factory and is BRAND NEW.

I am selling a Brand New In Box Kimber Montana 84L 280 A.I. - 280 Ackley Improved. This rifle is unfired, new, in factory box. It will come with an aluminum trigger guard and Talley 1" lows matte rings. Before anybody asks, It always appears that people have this uncontrollable urge to know why some is selling. I just bought this on here a couple of weeks ago. I had been looking for both this rifle and a Remington 700 Special Edition 280. I found them both within a few days of one another and am going to use the Remington. Anyway, I need $1,200 shipped and insured at my expense. If needed to prove I do have it I will post a picture later. However, it looks like all others as the come from the factory and is BRAND NEW.
Can you sent me pics?