Reloder 26 in .375 Ruger

Just picked up 2lbs of Re15. I think I remember a few posts saying that 15 might be a little less temp sensitive than 17. True? For some reason I don't have any 4350 on hand but it is available. With the Re15 I'm looking to keep my sub moa accuracy and drop velocity back down to maybe in the 2800s range. Any Fav loads with the 250 gr TTSX and Re15?
Thanks,
Nathan

The loads I listed using RL-17 & H4350 showed no signs of presure at all. And RL-17 will give you the best velocity.
I've never used RL-15 in 375Ruger but everything I've read about using it was good.

You can also goggle "375 ruger RL-15" & I'm sure their will be pages of info.
A lot of people use that combo.

I have been shooting RL-17 in my 375 Ruger since I purchased it in 2013, I load 1/2 to 1 full grain off of maximum and this loading with the 300gr Sierra BT bullets has proven extremely accurate out to 525 yards which is the furthest I have shot it. At 100 yards this combo shoots 3/4", it is still sub MOA at 525 yards. I am getting excellent brass life, 7-8 loadings, and then I use the brass for cast bullet plinking loads to get trigger time, I have 12 loading on some of my brass, and have yet to lose any. Powders I have tried are: RL-17, Varget, Ramshot Big Game, IMR 4007 SSC, and IMR 4350. I always come back to RL-17, I would say that the Ramshot Big Game is right there with accuracy, but I haven't been able to get my hands on any more of it. I may give H4350 a try, but I have about 7lbs of RL-17 to burn up first. My rifle is the Ruger Alaskan model before they went to the braked 20" barrel and it has the salt and pepper gray laminate stock, bullets I have tried are the old Hornady 300gr RN which it would shoot into 3/4" at 200 yards all day every day, Hornady DGX which shoot acceptable out to 250 or so, haven't shot them any further, the old Hornady FMJ or "Solid" as some called them, they shoot MOA and I have around 500 of them on hand, the Hornady 270gr RN shoot sub-MOA, but have a poor BC and so I only shoot them out to 300 yards, for long range work, I have only tried the Sierra 300gr BT bullets, and they shoot fantastic, it is a surprisingly tough bullet for a standard cup and core, and I wouldn't hesitate to hammer an elk or moose with one if I got the chance.

Thanks for the info AKB, I was able to get out ad do a little work with the Re15 and 75.5 gr w the 250gr ttsx was giving .5 -.75"groups at around 2750fps or so, I wanted to be at 2850 or so but honestly its not worth the powder, heads and brass life to chase that rabbit (to me anyways). Absolutely love this gun, could shoot all day even w my smoker loads.
Nathan

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.