Reloading for Fun!

YZ-80

Once in a while, ya gotta forget about Ogives, Extreme Spreads, SD, sorting, neck turning, etc., and just Reload for fun! Anybody know what I'm sayin?
C5477EBF-C69A-4D64-9620-BDC2BF5B6AE3.jpeg

I started off reloading to get better accuracy and save money, that soon became just getting better accuracy :) After that the quest for straighter, push the envelope accuracy loads took over and I lost sight of everything else. Now with load work-ups about complete, and accuracy past my expectations, and equipment all dialed in, I am getting back to loading for the sheer fun and enjoyment.

My son got a 500 S&W and we are getting into loading for it, I have only one cartridge and rifle left I want to own and load for (savage carbon ultralite in 6.5PRC). That will be it except for hunting as long as the LORD's willing. Funny I noticed that in the gun's you wished you hadn't got rid of thread, I have never traded or sold a gun I assembled and made my way. These are the guns I really cherish and want to keep in the family. Son's into loading at long last and it's fun to teach and guide him, there's no goal's or rabbit holes anymore....just fun and enjoyment now (with some really good equipment :) KEEP SHOOTING it torment's the anti gun and ammo loading crowd ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.