Reloading for a 6.5 Grendel

Well, I was finally able to find some powder locally for the Grendel, ended up with H322, could never find 8208xbr, I will probably look at some 90gr weight bullets, probably check out Hammer, I think they have a 99gr HH. I have the dies, Christmas presents, all I really need is the brass. I have roughly 100 rounds of 123gr ELD-M Hornady Black that I have not fired, I had more and did not save the brass from those I had previously shot, I really did not think I would reload for this caliber, but ammo shortage has me doing it now.

I bought 400 pieces of Starline brass on MidwayUSA for mine that stuff wasn't showing up for a while. They have 8lb jugs of 8208 at Scheels, down in Missoula. I was trying to think if there was anything else that I would need it for because 8lbs is quite a bit. I've also picked up a pound or two here and there. So I'm not desperate for it. I've also seen a bit of TAC at Scheels and was thinking of grabbing some more of that because I'm almost out.

I've loaded some 123 ELD-Ms for mine, I have some 130gr OTMs to try and some of the 99gr HHs I need to get going on that spot since summer is around the corner.