Reloader 22

I put numbers in quickload. it changed psi by a average of 108-110 psi per degree up or down.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I had a Nightforce scope mounted by one of the engineers at the factory. I also had him recheck because I thought of the same scope and mount issues but came up empty handed.

I did go back to the range and shot a group with factory Fusion bullets and had Three shots with in 1.25 inches.

I am going to the range right at sunrise this Friday to see what happens the original hand loads with the temperature around 65 F and no mirage effect.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I had a Nightforce scope mounted and I also had technician recheck because I thought of the same scope and mount issues but came up empty handed.

I did go back to the range and shot a group with factory Fusion bullets and had Three shots with in 1.25 inches.

I am going to the range right at sunrise this Friday to see what happens the original hand loads with the temperature around 65 F and no mirage effect.

My 3 shot group with original hand loads tightened up to ~2.0 MOA at 200yds. Air temp. was ~65F.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.