Reloader 17 powder is in!!!

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
We just got another shipment of Alliant powder in and we were lucky enough to get some of the coveted Reloader 17 powder in. Many places on the net are touting this powder to give a extra 200fps in the 6xc, 2940fps with a 140vld in the 6.5x47, and so on. This powder has been really hard to get so far so i just thought i would let everyone know. Its 18.60 a lb plus shipping

check out the website if your interested

www.3rdgss.com

take it easy
steve

We just got another shipment of Alliant powder in and we were lucky enough to get some of the coveted Reloader 17 powder in. Many places on the net are touting this powder to give a extra 200fps in the 6xc, 2940fps with a 140vld in the 6.5x47, and so on. This powder has been really hard to get so far so i just thought i would let everyone know. Its 18.60 a lb plus shipping

check out the website if your interested

www.3rdgss.com

take it easy
steve

I'd love to try some in a 300 wsm but at $45 a bottle to try, I guess I'll have to wait until Sportsmans Outhouse or Cabelas gets some in.

well we try to help everyone out as much as we can, but common sense wouldnt be to order one pound :rolleyes:. that hazerdous shipping charge doesnt make it much fun for anyone. we try to work with everyone and make it as painless as possible though

have a good un
steve

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.