• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

REDUCED - 6.5 Sherman Short barrel, brass, dies

jpfrog

My time is still too limited these days, so I'm moving some things I don't use. I still have not done load development for this barrel, but have fire formed 100 pieces of brass with a mild load a couple of years ago. Details for the package are listed below:

Barrel/brake: Installed on Defiance AnTi (action not included in this listing).....1:7.5" twist rate 24" Carbon 6 featherweight profile chambered for 6.5SS, extra 1/2" shank to allow it to be set back and rechambered after the user puts many many more rounds down it. Muzzle threaded 5/8x24 and custom brake installed. EXACTLY 100 mild fire forming rounds down the tube about two years ago- has sat in the safe since then.

Brass, 1x fired: 100 pieces ADG 6.5SS headstamped brass (mild fire forming load was used to form the brass- that's it. Has not been sized since fire forming).

Brass, new: 200 pieces ADG 6.5SS headstamped brass.

Dies: Hornady match grade bushing die set (FL sizer and Seating die, no bushing). Only the seating die has been used to seat bullets for the fire forming of the 100 pieces of brass. Sizing die has not been used.

Asking $1700 $1650 $1550 for the package, shipped from the DFW, TX area to wherever you may be within the lower 48. $1500 if you're in DFW and can meet FTF. I will not split unless the buyer of the barrel does not want the brass/dies. This shipped price does not include the action, stock, scope, trigger, magwell, magazines, bipod, range, counters, cabinets, or anything else not listed other than the barrel, brake, brass, and dies. ;) Photos below, please PM with questions.

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

Last edited: