Recommended Bino Holder?

I also just got a Marsupial after having KUIU for years. I like the design a lot, but I'm not going to say that you're going to find them super quiet. They are not a brushed finish but they're super functional! (Ditto on the goat, Lance!)

I have the Badlands Bino XR. I like that it has pockets for my wind checker and calls etc. and that it keeps my binos really well protected. But the two downsides are the rangefinder pouch comes open when belly crawling and the magnetic closure can slam shut unexpectedly. I picked up and ADAK last fall and as far as quiet is concerned I am really happy. wish it had a better pouch for my wind checker but I think overall it is worth adding to your list to consider. You can get them on Camofire for $99 every few weeks compared to $149 on black ovis. If you order through black ovis you can get 10% off with a rokslide discount I think it is rok10???

Take a look at FHF (MT) and T&K (SD)...I personally use FHF right now, but T&K (Veteran-Owned/USMC) is gaining my interest. Tyler Kath is a good dude

I chose Sitka after handling a bunch of them in the store. Been using foe several years. Nice and trim, stays closed and flips open soundlessly. No noise with it in brush. Rides just right.

I've tried a few different as well. KUIU Pro Bino seems to work perfect for me. Very quiet and quick disconnect feature is legit. I found the magnetic type can be too loud when closed on accident. Are the Marsupials quieter than the Badlands while closing it?

I've had Marsupial and Alaska Guide Creations and they are awesome but I needed something more quiet for bow hunting. I bought the Rick Young but have not used it yet. I researched this and from what I can tell Adak and BinoBro will be the quietest ones that actually cover your binos.

For ultra light mine are just QD to my shoulder straps,with stock top eye piece cover,I dont bother with bottom. Bow hunting I just have my mini pocket lIeca Ya in my pocket When snow stacks up I have to go full containment

Last edited:
The Vortex branded Alaska Guide Creations model is really nice. Super quiet and can hold binos and rangefinder....great kit

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.