Recommendation for Tenacity DBM bottom metal.

Far North Hunter

I made a trade for a Tenacity SA believing it had the receiver cut for 700 BDL bottom metal, which I had. Upon receipt I discovered it was cut for dbm. MY BAD, upon closer inspection of the pics I could see it was not cut for BDL. Clearly my fault. My intended use is a 25 Creedmoor hunting setup with a four round detachable mag. Asking for advice on who's to use? Sure want to avoid feed failures.
An experience you can share is appreciated.

^^^this^^^
I looked into a lot of different options when I decided to do a DBM. I now have three of these set up long, medium and then short action, they all feed flawlessly.

you can get them from Front Range Precision.

I made a trade for a Tenacity SA believing it had the receiver cut for 700 BDL bottom metal, which I had. Upon receipt I discovered it was cut for dbm. MY BAD, upon closer inspection of the pics I could see it was not cut for BDL. Clearly my fault. My intended use is a 25 Creedmoor hunting setup with a four round detachable mag. Asking for advice on who's to use? Sure want to avoid feed failures.
An experience you can share is appreciated.
I've had Hawkins m5,m5 hunter,grayboem5 and they have all fed flawlessly with Am,ai,Hawkins and MDT magazines. Polymer magazines from one manufacturer I forgot were not 100 percent reliable the top cartridge wanted to ride high in mag and hit top of breechface.