Recent Polebridge pictures.

ohlongarmisle

My doctor friends 40 acres backed up to Glacier, great coyote,elk,moose,bear and wolf country, have nailed quite a few coyotes there and called in a grizzly, have a video but it won't post. I was there a week before Thanksgiving and just came back from a 3 day hectic trip, nothing moving here's the temps , the cabin is lit up from the woodstove, the pictures with no snow are from November.Lucky to have this friend as this is a rich mans retreat only.Heard some coyotes in the distance every day but no wolves. He's staying there the rest of the month.

Attachments

• pb.jpg
    pb.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 91
  • pb1.jpeg
    pb1.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 84
  • pb2.jpg
    pb2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 86
  • pb3.jpg
    pb3.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 84
  • pb4.jpg
    pb4.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 82
My doctor friends 40 acres backed up to Glacier, great coyote,elk,moose,bear and wolf country, have nailed quite a few coyotes there and called in a grizzly, have a video but it won't post. I was there a week before Thanksgiving and just came back from a 3 day hectic trip, nothing moving here's the temps , the cabin is lit up from the woodstove, the pictures with no snow are from November.Lucky to have this friend as this is a rich mans retreat only.Heard some coyotes in the distance every day but no wolves. He's staying there the rest of the month.
Nearest neighbor 1.5 miles away , keeps an eye out on the place , never any problems. The field with the sunset in the background is my calling place , almost 75% success anytime you set up, the bald and golden eagles are a pita but don't really scare any determined predator they come in about 50% of the time a little arm waving and they usually disappear.

Anytime I call and get birds of prey or scavengers to respond I know I'm doing it correctly. They are really interesting to observe, the crows and magpies tattle on the other predators all of the time and have alerted me to several bobcats before they got in range to see them. I have to love the higher altitudes more in the spring, summer and fall not so much in the winter anymore. I just don't enjoy getting out in the cold, blowing snow, working my way through the deeper drifts and ground blizzards, that I didn't mind when I was younger and in better shape, or maybe I matured more with time lol. Great pictures by the way the way the snow is laying it doesn't appear that it has been windy there. We have been getting gusts of 65 mph plus and a lot of steady winds around 20-25 mph.

jealous of your Dr friend. That would be paradise to me.
He bought it just out of medical school, 25 years ago just the property he built everything there plus a guest cabin himself, the guy can do anything.$350,000 just the acreage ,been offered $2million , it's in a trust can never be sold for development or to any liberals in roundabout wording, no sports players,moviestars Chinese etc.

That is pretty n from what I learned in Alaska ,the better the view the better the price n that's hard for a working man to compete lol