The reason I say kind of...this is more like restoring a car...the body and chassis are the same, but I changed the drive line and refinished it. The gun started out in a field behind deer camp. An old mesquite tree died and guys were cutting the limbs off for BBQ wood. I got an idea that the tree was big enough to get a stock out of it...so that was the beginning. Set the dried blank to Richards Microfit and had a varmint stock cut. I used a M48 intermediate length action with a SS bull barrel chambered in 6mmAI. Well now it has a full length 98 action VZ 24 BRNO with a 26" E R Shaw barrel .850 at the muzzel. They trued the action and did all the barrel work. CDI bottom metal...AI mags, I had a custom Winchester style safety made from the original military safety. I followed their break in recommendation and below is the first group I attempted after the 15 shot break in. Right now while we wait out the Hurricane Harvey I'm refinishing the stock. TurOil with a high gloss...I have too...the wood is just too nice. I'm not very good shooting groups...suffer bad with target panic...even shooting a bow. But I'm working on it! The complete gun weighs over 15lbs.