RCBS Rockichucker Supreme Owners

royinidaho

Need some info. I'm on a fast track project and need some dimensions. The press isn't here yet but I can build the table top press holder if I can get the following dimensions. (Apartment living sux.......)

Need: (in inches)

Distance from bottom of mounting base to bottom of the press (the bottom of the thing with the handle screwed into it, with the handle in a position were that bottom piece is at its lowest point (it may be with the handle all the way up??) and,

the distance of the end of the handle below perpendicular when the ram is all the way up.

Not to critical on measurements. How about w/in 1.0002" :D:D

Make sense??

Thanks in advance.

7.5625" from mounting plate to the bottom of the base plate where the handle goes. In the up position. 6.1875" in the down position.

11.375" from mounting plate to far side of the handle in the down position.

These numbers were provided via tape measure.....I have a pretty good eye.:D I also had to use a level on that last number.

I had to change #1, the nut is the lowest object. The first time I measured to the bar.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.