RCBS 301 triple beam scale

tikkat3270wsm

I am looking for one of these. They are great and when trued, are more precise than a digital. I have been checking out the local flea markets and gun shows hoping that some one is getting rid of one and does not know what they have.
gun)

I am looking for one of these. They are great and when trued, are more precise than a digital. I have been checking out the local flea markets and gun shows hoping that some one is getting rid of one and does not know what they have.
gun)

The only ones I seen or read about are calibrated in Grams. I don't see them as suitable for weighing powder. Go to Ohaus.com None of the triple beam scales there are calibrated for grains.

I used one the very first time I reloaded. They weigh in grains and are crazy accurate. I did make the mistake of calling it a triple beam as it is a single beam, plus they are the 304 not 301, sorry for any confusion I might have caused.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.