Rare Waterhole Photo - Not in AZ!

Muddyboots

Thought extinct but living on our 5 acres! Yep grandkids coming over!

B2E7005D-4B2E-4101-945C-2E6F64FAD066.jpeg

My wife has wanted to put in pool for a long time. I don't think this is what she has in mind, but I'll show her tonight. I do like the dinosaur. Spoil those grand kids as much as you can. I want to see a pic of you in the pool. Well, maybe not…..
I cannot do that to LRH! The mental image that would be burned into your minds would not be reverse-able!

My wife has wanted to put in pool for a long time. I don't think this is what she has in mind, but I'll show her tonight. I do like the dinosaur. Spoil those grand kids as much as you can. I want to see a pic of you in the pool. Well, maybe not…..
The pool is Wallyworld at $24.99, the Dino was same place not sure price. The tubes cheap at $4.99 ea.

We have had this pool for 2 years! We empty, dry it out, store in big plastic box. They may go on clearance shortly.

Great try Grandpa,and you get style points,as you now know well water needs a couple of days to warm up ,but don't fret your way above the curve on Love points alone ,👏👏👏Cheers 🥳😉😆

No photo, didn't happen!
I don't believe you put your foots in there and there was water still left...

Lost the pool battle this year but have put the deck of the house to the pool on hold until next year.
Grands will be jumping in next year

Boat is on the block😢