Ranking bullet makers tech support

ogallala_1

I am working up loads for a 22-284 so i have been contacting bullet makers to try and get a little help and any suggestions thay might have. I must say Sierra's tech support is by far the best. They are very helpful and polite. Its like they want you to shoot there bullet and succeed. Barnes is a second they are okay at best and not very willing to help. Nosler was straight rude and acted like I had inconvienced them by calling. Speer I got the answering machine. Still waiting on Hornady haven't called them yet. Just thought I would voice my honest opinion in the hopes it would give people some insite with the bullet makers tech support.

Thanks John

I can vouch for Sierra's tech suppoert line. They were very friendly & helpful when I called as well. I have not spoken with anyone else, except for an e-mail or two to Berger. They seemed ok, not as nice as Sierra though.

How long did it take for you guys to receive a email back on load data? Just wondering because I bought some 210 VLD in .308 cal. and would like to use them possible this weekend but no load data.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.