Hornady Tech Support 2nd to None!

Stugots

So I just called up Hornady and reached their tech support department. Jordan answered the phone. I told him I own their Bench Rest Grade powder measure and asked him for the specific part # for a powder charge drop tube (.204 Ruger caliber) and asked if I could order it directly from them. As he was looking up the part he began asking for my full name and mailing address. Bottom line, Jordan would NOT let me pay for the part and stated he would ship it out to me free of charge! THAT my friends is how you breed customer loyalty!

Rem81

I had the opposite experience! Call them and was sent to a voice mail and I left my phone number. 2 weeks later called again and left number on voice mail!!!! Maybe a month later I got a call back! By they I called a competitor company and talk to them right away and got an answer! No more hornady products for me!

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.