Ramshot Powders

Seabeeken

Happened onto this site today. Hodgdon isnt mentioned so I dont know if its a factory direct shop or not. Prices seem decent. I've had very good results with them in the past, especially Hunter. Temp stable as ball powders go.

What website??
No link.
Forgive me. Completely forgot it. Had never seen this site before. Have never bought from them though.

These dang scam sites are getting bad. Some look legit until you see the payment method. Buddy almost got bit the other day.

I've had very good results with them in the past, especially Hunter. Temp stable as ball powders go.
May I ask what you are using hunter powder in? I've got a few pounds and was thinking about trying it in my 7-08 with some 150 ballistic tips but haven't gotten around to it. I had great results switching from IMR 4350 to big game for more velocity using 140 BT in the 7-08.
As to the website yes it's a scam.

Hodgdon has fraud warning on their site.
IMG_2932.jpeg

May I ask what you are using hunter powder in? I've got a few pounds and was thinking about trying it in my 7-08 with some 150 ballistic tips but haven't gotten around to it. I had great results switching from IMR 4350 to big game for more velocity using 140 BT in the 7-08.
As to the website yes it's a scam.
Hunter is similar to 4350. My 338rcm and 9.3x62

LRT runs smoking fast velocities in my 7prc with heavy bullets. I found a load last year for fireforming some new brass with another powder so I abandoned it but liked what I saw with brief use to buy several pounds when it was available here, will continue experimenting this year