Raised cheek comb

My stock pack wasn't high enough either, but it's an easy fix. Cut some old mouse pads from your computer up and that gets you some good height that's comfortable. On my 300, that still wasn't enough, so I cut a section of Pool noodle and slid it under there. Works perfectly!

I can personally recommend Joe Ducos (Stock Doc) on the Hide. Don't think he's on here. (lol he SHOULD be, huh?) He installs KMW cheek risers. Not cheap, but very high quality, IMO.

Another alternative is Beartooth Products. They make different types of risers. They are basically a sleeve that you put the included neoprene pads in and pull it over the butt of the rifle. You can adjust the height by putting in or taking out different thickness of pads. They are economical, around $20, and come in different colors including camo. I have them on two rifles and have no regrets. Check out this link to Midway USA: https://www.midwayusa.com/s?targetL...1&userItemsPerPage=48&persistedItemsPerPage=0

Are you wanting to use a stock pack or a kydex riser that requires modifications to the HS stock? I recently went through the exact same issue as you. Ordered a Triad stock pack after receiving recommendations from the forum and couldn't be happier. Plus it doesn't require modifications to the stock and I can switch it from rifle to rifle, and it has a zipper pouch and storage for a spare mag.
J
Are you wanting to use a stock pack or a kydex riser that requires modifications to the HS stock? I recently went through the exact same issue as you. Ordered a Triad stock pack after receiving recommendations from the forum and couldn't be happier. Plus it doesn't require modifications to the stock and I can switch it from rifle to rifle, and it has a zipper pouch and storage for a spare mag.
PFROG Where and how do I get the info on the TRIAD riser
Knapper

I have quite a few of the adjustable cheek piece from Defensive Edge and they work great. Here's a couple of them.http://www.defensiveedge.net/index.php/products?start=15
20-250.jpg
6.5-284 +P.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.