• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Raffle Tickets

Tikkamike

We are selling raffle tickets again. The Prize is a Tikka T3 hunter (wood stock) in 243 win. it is for the local fire department. We are selling 100 tickets at $20 a piece. I have sold a few on here before and the way I work it is once I get your money I fill the ticket out for you with your info take a picture of it and send the picture to you. I dont have tickets yet but they will be done in a week or 2 and they usually go fairly quickly. If anyone in interested let me know and how many you think you will want and I will be sure to get enough tickets.

As a thank you for contributing I will personally pay to ship the rifle to you if you win.

Don't worry guys, mike is good to go. If he says its for gear and other things that the volunteer fire dept. needs then that is exactly what it will be used for. I have trusted him with over $4k in gun parts to give to a gunsmith for me so I would say that he is good to go.

You can put me down for $20 mike.

If I wasn't strapped for cash I'd be in Mike, but I don't have any, & I don't NEED.... a .243, ....... Just yet:D

Just for those curious if Mike is for real;
I've personally done business with him for firearms, optics, & components on multiple occasions, & I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. He's a strait shooter. If he says its for the fire department, it IS. You can take it to the bank.

I rarely comment on LRH anymore, but in this case I can't pass it up. Mike is good company.