q the fix

Recoil pad is too small, cheek weld is too small, rifle is very front end heavy. Recoil is not manageable in 6.5CM or .308. Rifle stings your cheek and shoulder when shooting. Saw some guys at a PRS match get beat up by their guns.

Saw very similar issues with the sig cross. It felt lighter and smaller than the Q. It almost felt like a toy when folded up.

pretty sweet backpack or woods guns. For comp shooting or just shooting a lot of long range rounds in general, I would pass. That's just my opinion, though. I like beefier, better balanced guns.

Something to look at that's similar is the new sig cross, I don't own either and have never seen a Q in person but the cross does look like a handy light rifle

Something to look at that's similar is the new sig cross, I don't own either and have never seen a Q in person but the cross does look like a handy light rifle

I've also been looking at the Sig Cross but from everything I've read the QC has been awful on those and they're terrible inaccurate. If they get their issues worked out I'll definitely be a buyer.

I've shot the Q and the cross. I liked the Q and it shot well. I just couldn't justify it over the cross when you look at the cost. My cross will shoot .5 pretty easy with factory Hornady. I saw similar results from the Q. Neither of these is a competition gun. They are lightweight chassis guns with short barrels that can be changed by the user. If you understand what they are good at, you will like either one