• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *** PULLED to Edit/ReList *** Suppressor Sale ..... Central FL area

Infamous

Hey all! 😃

I'm selling quite a few suppressors.
I've upgraded to a bunch of new Knight's Armament, ThunderBeast suppressors and some other ones (noted below next to each one).
I'm near Daytona Beach, Florida. I will meet up half way if you live in the Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Titusville, etc areas for both meet ups.

To those who don't know; it is easy for me to sell & transfer (upon the NFA Form4's approval) from me to you.
I've sold/transferred multiple NFA items to personal friends and other fellow Floridians over the last few years.

Brief NFA instructions:
- I obtain basic information to pre fill a portion of the Form4 (you either need to have a Trust set up, I'm not here to help you get a Trust set up in which I highly suggest you file it as an Individual).
- You pay me when we first meet up, we fill out the rest of the Form4 copies with your passport photos and fingerprint cards (can easily be obtained at your local Sheriff's Depot, PD, etc).
- You need to pay the ATF the $200 transfer tax.
- You mail the Form 4's out to the ATF
- You wait ... you can call the ATF every couple months after about the first month of waiting to check the status(es).
- I receive the approved Form4 copy in the mail... I essentially am the FFL/dealer since I am the transferor, and you are the transferee.
- We meet up one last time and I give you your Form 4 and suppressor.

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM / ask a question! 🦅 🇺🇸
The Form4's a pre-filled on my end and are ready to rock & roll for submission!
NO TRADES

*** PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE $200 NFA Tax Stamp you'll pay to the ATF ***

The suppressors in the first photo will be listed below (included in the other photos) from right to left:

- Thunder Beast Arms 30P-1
... 5/8x24 direct thread ... Factory FDE Cerakote ... ~400rds of 308 fired through this on my Surgeon 591 I sold to a good friend (and I already own an Ultra7 & Ultra9) ... $750

- OSS Helix Magnum
... 5/8x24 muzzle brake/mount included (disassembly tool as well) ... ~150rds of 308, ~100rds of 30-06, and ~100rds of 338 FED fired through this ... switched to a Knight's Armament QDC suppressor for my M1 Garand ... $700

-
SilencerCo Hybrid .46 ... 5/8x24 direct thread mount, .46 flat cap, .46 Anchor Brake, & disassembly tools included ... coated in FDE Brownells AlumiHyde (minus Anchor Brake) ... ~50rds of 45-70, ~200rds of 300BLK, and ~100rds of 308 fired through this ... switched to a Liberty Suppressors Goliath on my Henry 45-70 ... $650

- SilencerCo Sparrow 22LR (white/Stainless Steel)
... ~800rds of CCI Standard 22LR shot through this on multiple firearms (photo shows how clean I've kept it) ... switched to a TBAC 556TakeDown for my SBR 22LR ar15 ... $350

- Q Full Nelson
... 5/8x24 direct thread ... ~150rds of 300blk & ~60rds of 308 shot through this ... pulled the plug to this project when I bought my Knight's Armament DSR-30 and DSR-25 ... $750

- SAS (Suppressed Armament Systems) Sentinel
... 5.56/223 bore ... 1/2x28 direct thread ... GREAT precision suppressor ... ~300rds of .223 fired through this on Knight's SR15 LPR ... switched to a Knight's Armament QDC/CQB 5.56 suppressor ... $700

- Griffin Armament RECCE5 Mod4
... 1/2x28 muzzle brake inside suppressor in picture (shims included) ... ~400rds shot through on my M16a4 clone, switched to a Knight's Armament NT4 suppressor ... $550

- SilencerCo Octane 45K
... 1/2x28 piston included ... ~500rds shot through on my G19, sold my Glock (love my Hk USP's too much haha) ... $550

- Barrett 338DC (Direct Connect) FDE part#15314
... 3/4x24 thread ... BRAND NEW / NEVER FIRED / NEVER MOUNTED, pulled the plug on a 2nd 300WinMag build (not enough time haha) ... $950

supp.jpg

supp2.jpg

supp3.JPG

supp4.JPG

supp5.JPG

supp6.JPG

supp7.JPG

supp8.JPG

Last edited:
Man I want one of these... hate waiting 16 months

My recently approved suppressor from a month ago only took 4 months.
As well, my good friend who's still in the Navy, I sold him one, and his approval only took 5.5 months earlier this year.

I'm 29 and have been doing A LOT of NFA transfers since I've been 21.

It's best to just submit your Form4 and wait.
None of our current Politicians in office are going to help repeal the NFA

No way to transfer to Texas? I'd do the SC 46...

Technically it could happen, but that would require me to Form4 transfer it from me to my dealer ($200 NFA tax stamp cost and a transfer fee they would charge ~$50) and taking about ~4 months.

Then, a Form3 transfer from my dealer to your dealer (no extra cost) and about 1-2 week wait.

Then the Form4 Transfer from your FFL/SOT dealer to you ($200 NFA tax stamp cost).

Any transfer dealing with an Individual/Trust requires a Form4 and the required $200 transfer BS tax.