• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *** PULLED to Edit/ReList *** HUGE Primer & Smokeless Powder Sale ..... Daytona Beach, FL area pickup

Infamous

Hey all! 😃

I'm selling my NEW/UNUSED/SEALED smokeless powders; and to sweeten the deal, I'm selling my extra primers to go with them! 🦅 🇺🇸

*** READ THE ENTIRE SALE AD/NOTES ***

*** NOTES ***

- All of the Powders/Primers have been stored in my Townhouse's reloading room, at a constant 72*F.
- Each powder/primer is no older than 2 years old (most less than 1 year old) from purchase date from Brownells/MidSouthShootersSupply/BassPro.

- I am selling everything in 11 lots/transactions (to keep it organized for me, & not to let it become a Free-For-All).

- For every Group A powder (the numbered powders in the photos), you will buy 3 of the Group B powders (or the 1 single 4lb keg of Vihtavuori N310), and 3 of the 1000 count boxes of primers.

- The Group B / Group C purchases are free for you to choose (depending upon availability of course), to meet the aforementioned needed quantities for the transaction.

- I WILL NOT SELL THESE ANY OTHER WAY/IN ANY OTHER INCREMENT(s) ... if you want more of one type of primer for example, than this will allow, buy another lot.

- PM me with what lot you want, don't "claim" powders/primers in the sale ad ... feel free to comment saying "PM sent"

- I will be basing "claims" off timestamps in the PMs ... NOT sale ad comments (this sale ad will be posted on different forum sites).

*** EXAMPLE PURCHASE ***
You will PM me what lot you're wanting to buy:
- Group A ... #6 ... Hodgdon 4198 ... 8lb keg
- Group B ... 2x of Hodgdon H380 ... 1x of Accurate 1680
- Group C ... 1x of Federal GM150M Large Pistol Match Primers ... 2x of Winchester Large Rifle Primers

*** TRANSACTION NOTES ***
- You will need to meet up in the Daytona Beach, Florida area.
- I'm very flexible time/day wise to meet up.
- All communications/questions will be through PMs prior to meet up.
- NO TRADES
- Either bring cash, or pay ahead of meeting up with PayPal Friends/Family funds (so there are no fees) and leaving NO NOTES on the PayPal transaction ... no exceptions on the PayPal funds.
- Be able to meet up within 1 week of "claiming" a lot. Given these crazy times, I don't want to wait a long time for a sale to happen and keep others waiting. If you can't, the powders/primers will go back up for sale.

*** GROUP A ***
1)
Winchester 748 ... 8lb keg ..... $185
2)
Winchester 748 ... 8lb keg ..... $185
3)
Hodgdon CFE BLK ... 8lb keg ..... $180
4)
Hodgdon Varget ... 8lb keg ... 1lb bottle (same purchase date) ..... $280 ..... SOLD
5)
Hodgdon Varget ... 8lb keg ... 1lb bottle (same purchase date) ..... $280 ..... SOLD
6)
Hodgdon 4198 ... 8lb keg ..... $200
7)
IMR 4227 ... 8lb keg ..... $185
8)
Hodgdon H1000 ... 8lb keg ..... $300 ..... SOLD
9)
IMR 8208 XBR ... Seven 1lb bottles (same lot/purchase date) ..... $210
10)
IMR 4064 ... 8lb keg ..... $200
11)
IMR 8208 XBR ... Seven 1lb bottles (same lot/purchase date) .....
$210

*** GROUP B ***

- Vectan Ba9 pistol powder ... Ten 1.1lb bottles ... 6 available ... 0 SPF ... 4 SOLD ..... $15 each
- Accurate #7 pistol powder ... Two 1lb bottles ... 2 available ... 0 SPF ... 0 SOLD ..... $20 each
- Hodgdon H380 ... Fifteen 1lb bottles ... 15 available ... 0 SPF ... 0 SOLD ..... $20 each
- Winchester 748 ... one 1lb bottle ... 1 available ... 0 SPF ... 0 SOLD ..... $20
-
Accurate 1680 ... Two 1lb bottles ..... $20 each ..... SOLD
-
Vihtavuori N310 powder ... One 4lb keg ..... $120 ..... SOLD

*** GROUP C ***

- CCI #250 Large Magnum Rifle Primers ... Two 1000ct boxes ... 2 available ... 0 SPF ... 0 SOLD ..... $50 each
- Federal GM215M Large Magnum Rifle Match Primers ... Three 1000ct boxes ... 2 available ... 0 SPF ... 1 SOLD ..... $60 each
- CCI #500 Small Pistol Primers ... Five 1000ct boxes ... 3 available ... 0 SPF ... 2 SOLD ..... $50 each
-
Federal GM150M Large Pistol Match Primers ... One 1000ct box ..... $60 ..... SOLD
- CCI #300 Large Pistol Primers ... Four 1000ct boxes ... 4 available ... 0 SPF ... 0 SOLD ..... $50 each
- CCI #400 Small Rifle Primers ... Four 1000ct boxes ... 4 available ... 0 SPF ... 0 SOLD ..... $50 each
-
Federal GM205M Small Rifle Match Primers ... Three 1000ct boxes ..... $60 each ..... SOLD
- Winchester Large Rifle Primers ... Seven 1000ct boxes ... 7 available ... 0 SPF ... 0 SOLD ..... $50 each
- CCI #200 Large Rifle Primers ... Two 1000ct boxes ... 2 available ... 0 SPF ... 0 SOLD ..... $50 each
-
Federal GM210M Large Rifle Match Primers ... Two 1000ct boxes ..... $60 each ..... SOLD

*** READ THE ENTIRE SALE AD/NOTES ***

5szXJAh.jpg

0MCAKMq.jpg

qy6gEfI.jpg

lWl28W5.jpg

FV7x1G0.jpg

eQD4wL5.jpg

iRetHWp.jpg

IdCKMol.jpg

rwouhMl.jpg

LGX641V.jpg

BGxNeNF.jpg

Last edited:

Your PM request is incorrect. Re-Read the sale ad, then PM me again if you wish to proceed.

You need to buy one of Group A, 3 of Group B, and 3 of Group C , at a time.
You can choose freely, which of Group B & Group C to add up to the 3 of each. For each transaction.

As well, your profile says your location is in Texas, if that is the case, I'm not shipping any of this (shipping HAZMAT is unrealistic, unless you're a business).