• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *** PULLED/KEPT *** ThunderBeast 30p-1 suppressor ... Central FL area

Infamous

Hey all!
***Central Florida Residents ONLY***

I'm selling my lightly used TBAC 30p-1 suppressor. I fired a total of ~500 rounds through this can with my past savage 308 and one of my Defiance builds.
Threaded 5/8x24"
This is one of the most quiet/accurate/repeatable suppressors for rifles 300 Win mag and down (308, 5.56, 300BLK, etc).

I'm upgrading to another Ultra suppressor :cool:

I recently sold my DeadAir Sandman TI to a close friend of mine who's in the Navy here in FL.
He filed as an individual 11/26/2019... and it was approved and I received the Form4 03/18/20

It's quite easy to buy/transfer this from me to you:
- I obtain basic information to pre fill a portion of the Form4 (you either need to have a Trust set up, I'm not here to help you get a Trust set up) in which I highly suggest you file it as an Individual
- You pay me ahead of meeting up, we fill out the rest of the Form4 copies with your passport photos and fingerprint cards (can easily obtained at your local Sheriff's Depot, PD, etc).
- You need to pay the ATF the $200 transfer tax.
- You mail the Form 4's out to the ATF
- You wait ... you can call the ATF every couple months after about the first month of waiting to check the status.
- I receive the approved Form4 copy in the mail... I essentially am the FFL/dealer since I am the transferor, and you are the transferee.
- We meet up one last time and I give you your Form 4 and suppressor.

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM / ask a question!
NO TRADES

$850 .... $800 directly to me ..... either PayPal friends/family (so there are no fees) without notes/comments, USPS money order (cleared) ahead of meet up, or meet up with cash.

You need to pay the ATF the $200 transfer tax.

TBAC.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts