• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Proof .308/.284 SS barrel blanks

What would the muzzle diameter be at the 23" finished length on the 284?
I think the info your after is in the picture and description of the OP.
Looks to be .6"
Also, in case you didn't see it the remaining .284 has been sold. Hope I'm not speaking out of turn. The OP can correct me if I'm wrong.

I think the info your after is in the picture and description of the OP.
Looks to be .6"
Also, in case you didn't see it the remaining .284 has been sold. Hope I'm not speaking out of turn. The OP can correct me if I'm wrong.
The barrels are longer than 23". The muzzle diameter is going to be smaller at the current length versus being cut to 23". Pretty sure Palma barrels have a slight taper. Thanks, I did read the OP and know what I'm asking about.

The barrels are longer than 23". The muzzle diameter is going to be smaller at the current length versus being cut to 23". Pretty sure Palma barrels have a slight taper. Thanks, I did read the OP and know what I'm asking about.
The .284 barrels weren't Palma contour. And they were 23" max finish. Either way, they are all sold. Thanks for the interest

Yes sir never said you didn't and it's not an insult to your intelligence.
you have a blessed day...