Progressive press

88acres

Looking for someone to take me under their wing and guide me toward making the right decision the first time on a new progressive press. Feel free to PM me. Looking at Dillon and RCBS. steering toward Dillon for the obvious reasons but which model.. and before anyone says it I know they are on backorder just like everything is today.. 😂 thanks in advance

I have an old rcbs Ammomaster and get along great with it, but after checking out the new pro-chucker series, I don't like the primer system. Seems very prone to failure. The Hornady seems to get good reviews and looks like it works well.

I don't think I've ever read of someone regretting going blue if you can swing it.

There are a good amount of quality presses out there. Having said that, I will also reiterate that if you go blue, you will probably never want for a better progressive press.

The 750s are outstanding and you may be able to find a used 650 somewhere at a reasonable (these days) price.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.