Problems with 22 Creed loads (Velocity)

Rugerjim

Hey guys.
So I scoured online load data for projectiles and what people are doing for 62's right up to 88's.
Even looked through all the loads through the peterson site.

Now, I CAN push my hornady 6CM brass hard to get mental velocities, but the primer pockets are toast immediately.
I have friends who are raving about using 39.2gr Varget (2208) and shooting 69's at 3700+. Now if I shoot a 62gr at 39.2, My primer pocket is so loose it barely holds in a primer and I'm nowhere near that velocity. I've had this gun rechambered twice in 22 Creed. This time I went with a custom reamer, 260 throat (For 6CM brass- probably should have gone 259) and an 0.085" freebore.

I'm just wondering if maybe people crapping on about how fast their loads are but only getting 1 or 2 reloads before their brass is toast. Or am I missing something.
Thanks, any advice would be appreciated.

Brass comes in different hardnesses and if they are using the same brass as you and the same loads then they are likely having similar issues. Why choose a target cartridge and then hotrod it with overpressure loads when there are cartridges much better suited to those speeds at safer pressures?