Primers

jmendenhall22

Looking for primers for 223/5.56. Live in Oregon if it matters. Bought my wife her first gun. Went and got a reloader. Reading the manual and utube vids and now can't find primers. Go figure. Shooting the ammo we bought but prices are outrageous now.

I would be happy to share, but it's a long way from Oklahoma to Oregon. My suggestion is to go to every reloading website you can find. Midway, Natchez, Powder Valley, etc. Everything will be out of stock, but you can get on the email list for notification when items are in stock. Then, just watch your email very closely. In my experience, once you get the email, you will have about 15-30 minutes to order before everything is gone. I have managed to pick up some primers and powder doing this.

Not just look at the sites but sign up and then select email notification or even text notification on the products you need. Everyone does that but those with fastest in cart purchase wins... Set up your profile with preferred CC and you can save a few more seconds on the purchase screen. Stay logged in is another means to speed up the purchase process as well. Upgrade your house to 1GB speed 😂 only kidding , well maybe a little.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.