Primers

Stewart2550

LRH Team Member
I'm just curious if any one is finding primers locally in there area? Are they hard to find or non existent? Also what ones are showing up more? I have been fortunate in my area to be able to find them, just curious on what you guys are seeing.

AudentesFortunaJuvat

LRH Team Member
Seeing some federal match small rifle as well as some CCI BR4’s pop up in Western Washington LGS. Also had some CCI250 come available a couple weeks back but they went quick.

Stewart2550

LRH Team Member
They are showing up here in South Dakota. CCI and Federal Match, you need to be there because they are gone quick but I have been able to get my hands on them.

WYOHTF

Large Pistol is it, and if and when they do show up can only buy 100 at a time. Very frustrating
Postal Service lost an envelope containing a certified check for a product that was for sale on this forum
In 23 days I will be able to cash in on the bank, bet it doesn’t show up.
Sorry, just venting.
These are bad times.

Stewart2550

LRH Team Member

Attachments

• Snapchat-1699186830.jpg
    Snapchat-1699186830.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 289

skookum

I am very thankful I have access to them, I feel for you that don't. If you are in the South Dakota area I would definitely help you out.
I appreciate that. I wish we lived closer. I live in North Idaho and I think there are just so many people that reload here they don't even make it to the shelves. The other day there was a group of people crowded around a guy breaking open a box of H4350.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.