Primer Pocket Repair

R W Hart made a "case saver swage" tool for tightening primer pockets.
You can also use the RCBS primer swage to accomplish the same. Yes, the military crimp removing swage can be used to tighten primer pockets.

I have used this method before on Valkyrie brass when there was no other brass other than federal and it works, works great, but then starline came out with theirs and I really haven't had a problem since using it but I have been throwing it away after it gets there......because idk for how long I'll be running a Valkyrie.

I have seen this video before. I haven't tried it personally. Would I? Yes, for sure. I believe there is little risk to life or limb (or rifle for that matter) and potentially a gain in terms of brass longevity. In these days of component scarcity it may well become a necessity.

Would assume many more than average will be using this fix with the scarcity of brass we are currently experiencing.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.