Primer dreams

Funny you say that. I've asked buddies about what's going to happen to all my powder and primers when I die ? Best answer was torch it at your funeral. Lol!
I guess I'm going to have to list it in my will.
For my funeral I'm going to swallow a 3 lb bag of popcorn kernels the night before I die....then be cremated....IT WILL BE EPIC!

Folks...with these wishes...looks like the shortage will be alive and well for years to come! But one good thing may come out of it eventually.,.my grandkids are going to get truckload pricing at 2 cents on the dollar as the hoarders die off leaving a glut in the market!
Good thing I read the whole thread before posting! I was thinking this exactly! We will be in a shortage for a long time as we all don't want to be in this boat again. I'd much rather have enough for years and pass it on to the kids then be at the market's mercy.

I just realized I'm out of small rifle!

fred sanford.gif

Let's pretend primers suddenly became available
How many would you like to keep on hand ?

and let's pretend this is the worst part of the shortage , and it gets better

I would like to have 5000 on hand of small rifle
Same with large rifle

and , 10,000 small pistol
I will have at least 20k of everything for starters.

I got caught short handed in 1996-1998 when Clinton was pres. I thought never again.
I don't know if it was cause of him or not but I was mad at myself. I took a powder and primer inventory a week ago. I have enough for 2 lifetimes . I've given and sold a lot of powder and primers to friends . Even m/l caps twice. I hope they all learn from this. I'm done with the charity part. It's about me now. Lol !
Did you keep some for the kids?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.