• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Priced to sell: Savage Target Magnum 112 in .338 Lapua Mag., Never used

Doozy

I had a lot of interest, but no sales, so I dropped the price $50. It's now $850, free shipping. Check online...this is lower. Even before you factor in that there's no tax or shipping.

This rifle is extremely accurate. It has the same "guts" that won the recent world record ELR match: https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...d-set-with-a-factory-savage-338-lapua.225457/

This is one of six firearms I won from an NRA sweepstakes; I've sold three and this is the last one I'm selling. This rifle was shipped by the NRA to my FFL dealer and I picked this gun up on 29 June 2019. It is brand new, never fired, in original packaging, and was only opened to inspect the serial number, components and to take the picture.

I am not interested in trades. I will only ship to a licensed FFL. You're welcome to use PayPal, but I will add my PayPal fee to the final price. You can also pay with Western Union. I won't accept checks.

Details:

26" barrel - single-round capacity (better for hand-loading rounds) - With Savage out-of-the-box accuracy, you can hit a target at a mile!

FEATURES:
- Precision, geometrically perfect heavy carbon steel barrel with muzzlebrake
- AccuTrigger is adjustable and allows light clean pull with no creep and prevents the firearm from discharging when jarred
- Zero-tolerance headspace fits round into headspace with no gap to increase accuracy
- Floating bolt head designed to adjust itself for a perfect fit and better accuracy
Savage 112.jpg
112 2.PNG
112 3.PNG

Attachments

• 20200101_090033_HDR.jpg
    20200101_090033_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 70