price check!!

Trickymissfit

seems like somebody is always looking for a Co-Ax press around here. Well there's a Banaza B2 Co-Ax on Ebay for less than $150!! Needs to have the guide rods polished with some steel wool, but otherwise looks OK. This press uses the old style priming device like mine does, and I tend to like that one better than the newer one
gary

seems like somebody is always looking for a Co-Ax press around here. Well there's a Banaza B2 Co-Ax on Ebay for less than $150!! Needs to have the guide rods polished with some steel wool, but otherwise looks OK. This press uses the old style priming device like mine does, and I tend to like that one better than the newer one
gary

Hello, why do you like the old one better than the new one?
Thanks Bill

Hello, why do you like the old one better than the new one?
Thanks Bill

I like the old style priming device better than the newer one. The only problem you encounter with the older one is that the shell holders are not sold by Forster anymore, but you can buy them off Ebay all the time. Or you can simply convert it over to the newer style that uses the sliding jaws. I Simply run a Hi-Roc drill thru the shell holders (like an RCBS or just about any other brand). The B2 press came with a shell holder to fit the .308 case head (.47"). Otherwise they are identical to the new ones.
gary

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.