• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Press for decapping

LiveToHunt7

Looking to a buy a press for cheap if anyone has one lying around. Looking to spend about $40 shipped. Going to use it just for decapping. If someone has a recommendation for an alternative or think it's being too anal about decaying on my standard press, please enlighten me.

Thank you.

What press do you have now Any half decent press should last a life time without worring about decapping cases. I know people with Rock Chuckers over 50 years and still going strong. Me being one of those owners. Good luck on getting a press especially for $40 shipped. Shipping is going to $20 in the first place and all reloading equipment "Presses" are at a premium price if you can find them. Just use the one you have, thats what they were made for.
Thanks
Len

What press do you have now Any half decent press should last a life time without worring about decapping cases. I know people with Rock Chuckers over 50 years and still going strong. Me being one of those owners. Good luck on getting a press especially for $40 shipped. Shipping is going to $20 in the first place and all reloading equipment "Presses" are at a premium price if you can find them. Just use the one you have, thats what they were made for.
Thanks
Len
I have the Rockchucker.

Trying to stay away from all the grime and mess cleaning up 5 different cartridges on the one I currently use.

Thats the fun in "Reloading"
I have two, use one for measuring head space and the other for loading. It is nice to have several loading stations. Good luck on getting another one. Try the ne RCBS or can try some of the less expensive ones. Try "Ebay" for used presses.

Thats the fun in "Reloading"
I have two, use one for measuring head space and the other for loading. It is nice to have several loading stations. Good luck on getting another one. Try the ne RCBS or can try some of the less expensive ones. Try "Ebay" for used presses.

Thank you. As my "wisdom" has grown, I've learned it's better to have more than just 1.

I had no idea that presses were on the pricing spike like everything else gun related.

Looking to a buy a press for cheap if anyone has one lying around. Looking to spend about $40 shipped. Going to use it just for decapping. If someone has a recommendation for an alternative or think it's being too anal about decaying on my standard press, please enlighten me.

Thank you.
Look at the Harvey Deprimer Tool. It works awesome...

MidwayUSA has the Lee Breech Lock in stock for 50.00 with free shipping. I also got the Lee universal depriming die. The Lee APP press also looks like a real timesaver if processing a lot of brass.

I use the lee hand press , its mobile
Screenshot_20210420-065317_DuckDuckGo.jpg