Prayers Needed

We don't see the manifestation in church anymore. Anybody can quote the scriptures but there no power backing up. Jesus healed most of the people in the bible, even his followers can too. I attended to many healing church service, and saw many people get healed. Just hopefully he will get heal too.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Good afternoon. It is with great sadness and disbelief that I have to share the news with you all. We moved Jephias back to hospital yesterday morning after he finished his antibiotics for the sepsis and deteriated much over that last 24 hours. Yesterday afternoon he seemed to do better but scans revealed his kidneys was not in good shape. He passed away today at 9.30am😭😭. This is a massive loss to me and my family who was very fond of him in person and I am sure to everyone who really knew him. Thank you everyone that so graciously contributed to help financially to help him and also for us to cope. Jephias turned 36 on Monday June 17th. I will miss him and even more so everytime I am in the bush.
May his spirit fly!🦅